1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
5. Templates download: TEMPLATES
6. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay for CNY (国内投稿通道) Pay for USD (海外投稿通道)
ISSTC 2023 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper, and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors' violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors' violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors' name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.